At Carteret Eyecare Associates we know that whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Watch a short video about sunwear.
- Think fashion and function when choosing the right shades for you.
- For clear, comfortable vision outdoors or when driving, prescription sunglasses eliminate glare which can reduce vision and cause eye strain.
- Because children spend so much time outdoors in direct sunlight, they need sun protection even more than adults.
- Pamper your eyes while in the sun, driving or playing at the beach—all the while delivering the vision correction you need in a second pair of glasses.
- Activity-specific lenses can enhance whatever activities you enjoy.